Central Florida Airboat and Sportsmans Club Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallery

"OFFICIAL THREAD"  FOOD ONLY FOR EASTER WEEKEND Empty
Latest topics
» Airboat Meeting
"OFFICIAL THREAD"  FOOD ONLY FOR EASTER WEEKEND EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Huntingbigun

» FAA SHOW at East Lake Taho
"OFFICIAL THREAD"  FOOD ONLY FOR EASTER WEEKEND EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:37 pm by Huntingbigun

» Sliding into September
"OFFICIAL THREAD"  FOOD ONLY FOR EASTER WEEKEND EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:40 pm by fishlakeokeechobee

» AWESOME VERY INTERESTED
"OFFICIAL THREAD"  FOOD ONLY FOR EASTER WEEKEND EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:00 pm by smblkstkr

» Post a pic of your boat CFASC members
"OFFICIAL THREAD"  FOOD ONLY FOR EASTER WEEKEND EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:11 pm by gobblerD

» Vote to move 9-11 ride to Pier II at lake O
"OFFICIAL THREAD"  FOOD ONLY FOR EASTER WEEKEND EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:13 pm by Huntingbigun

» Vote to move 9-11 ride to Lake O Pier II
"OFFICIAL THREAD"  FOOD ONLY FOR EASTER WEEKEND EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:12 pm by Huntingbigun

» End of the Summer Ride Sept 18 at Kissimmee NO GO
"OFFICIAL THREAD"  FOOD ONLY FOR EASTER WEEKEND EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:05 pm by bravo1218

» FFA SHow at lake O
"OFFICIAL THREAD"  FOOD ONLY FOR EASTER WEEKEND EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 am by gobblerD

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 146 registered users
The newest registered user is perforre

Our users have posted a total of 1005 messages in 203 subjects

"OFFICIAL THREAD" FOOD ONLY FOR EASTER WEEKEND

4 posters

Go down

"OFFICIAL THREAD"  FOOD ONLY FOR EASTER WEEKEND Empty "OFFICIAL THREAD" FOOD ONLY FOR EASTER WEEKEND

Post  WitchyWoman Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:21 pm

After talking to Osceola Stumpy yesterday, I think it's a good idea to have a "food" only thread for Loughman's Easter Weekend. It was hard to go through and read/reread all the posts last time scattered throughout the SA/and our forum here. Although it won't be quite as detailed as last time, it will be easier to keep track of. Post up! (I haven't decided what to bring yet but will be posting myself soon)

Cheers!
Witchy
WitchyWoman
WitchyWoman
1 Year Club Member
1 Year  Club Member

http://www.naturecoastexotics.com; www.myspace.com/therealwitchy

Back to top Go down

"OFFICIAL THREAD"  FOOD ONLY FOR EASTER WEEKEND Empty Re: "OFFICIAL THREAD" FOOD ONLY FOR EASTER WEEKEND

Post  Osceola Stumpy Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:38 am

Witchy
are you gonna make your famous Witches Brew??? i know that it is the wrong time of the year but your are the club witch and all!!!!
Osceola Stumpy
Osceola Stumpy
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

"OFFICIAL THREAD"  FOOD ONLY FOR EASTER WEEKEND Empty Re: "OFFICIAL THREAD" FOOD ONLY FOR EASTER WEEKEND

Post  WitchyWoman Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:01 pm

My "witches brew" would consist of anything with Everclear, unfortunately, if I was drinkin' that, I don't think anyone else would want to ride with my crazy ass, LOL! Hell, just ask Safari Rick what happens when he kicks my boat and I am just drinkin' a lil' Southern Comfort!

Witchy
WitchyWoman
WitchyWoman
1 Year Club Member
1 Year  Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Osceola Stumpy Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:19 am

Did you break out a pot of Taz whoop ass again???
Osceola Stumpy
Osceola Stumpy
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post  WitchyWoman Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:57 am

Got my foot up his a** is what happened! Just walked up and kicked the back of my boat. Asked him to stop, did it again, kicked him right in the a**. I was friggin' pissed! Asked Smugglers later why he didn't say something...he said, I knew you were already drinkin', was no way I was even gettin' in the middle of that, I know better! Safari Rick did apologize the next day, said it was cuz he was drunk, NO EXCUSE in my book! You don't screw around with someone else's boat! Ya know, my boat might not be the fastest or most expensive, but I love the he** outta my boat.

Witchy
WitchyWoman
WitchyWoman
1 Year Club Member
1 Year  Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntingbigun Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:00 pm

Get him Witchy, what you doing up so early anyway. Have fun and make sure you get it on tape the next time you open up a whoopass on somebody Very Happy
Huntingbigun
Huntingbigun
Club President/ WEBMASTER

Back to top Go down

Post  WitchyWoman Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:09 pm

Didn't see this til' today, Chris' loud a** snoring woke me up, kept poking at him, he wouldn't stop! LOL!

Witchy
WitchyWoman
WitchyWoman
1 Year Club Member
1 Year  Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Osceola Stumpy Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:39 am

Well i sure this list is growing by leaps and bounds. NOT
I know that it is early but what we think we have for time will be gone quickly.
Osceola Stumpy
Osceola Stumpy
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntingbigun Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:55 pm

Post up what you want to bring it is time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Huntingbigun
Huntingbigun

Back to top Go down

Post  bighog11 Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:21 pm

im bringin a wild hog ham and shoulder for the smoker
bighog11
bighog11
2 Year Club Member
2 Year Club Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Osceola Stumpy Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:40 am

BUMP
Osceola Stumpy
Osceola Stumpy
Board Member
Board Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down