Central Florida Airboat and Sportsmans Club Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallery

The 2009 KRVSA Freedom Ride at Drasdo Ridge on Lake Hatchineha Empty
Latest topics
» Airboat Meeting
The 2009 KRVSA Freedom Ride at Drasdo Ridge on Lake Hatchineha EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:34 pm by Huntingbigun

» FAA SHOW at East Lake Taho
The 2009 KRVSA Freedom Ride at Drasdo Ridge on Lake Hatchineha EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 2:37 pm by Huntingbigun

» Sliding into September
The 2009 KRVSA Freedom Ride at Drasdo Ridge on Lake Hatchineha EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:40 pm by fishlakeokeechobee

» AWESOME VERY INTERESTED
The 2009 KRVSA Freedom Ride at Drasdo Ridge on Lake Hatchineha EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:00 pm by smblkstkr

» Post a pic of your boat CFASC members
The 2009 KRVSA Freedom Ride at Drasdo Ridge on Lake Hatchineha EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:11 pm by gobblerD

» Vote to move 9-11 ride to Pier II at lake O
The 2009 KRVSA Freedom Ride at Drasdo Ridge on Lake Hatchineha EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:13 pm by Huntingbigun

» Vote to move 9-11 ride to Lake O Pier II
The 2009 KRVSA Freedom Ride at Drasdo Ridge on Lake Hatchineha EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:12 pm by Huntingbigun

» End of the Summer Ride Sept 18 at Kissimmee NO GO
The 2009 KRVSA Freedom Ride at Drasdo Ridge on Lake Hatchineha EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:05 pm by bravo1218

» FFA SHow at lake O
The 2009 KRVSA Freedom Ride at Drasdo Ridge on Lake Hatchineha EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 am by gobblerD

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 146 registered users
The newest registered user is perforre

Our users have posted a total of 1005 messages in 203 subjects

The 2009 KRVSA Freedom Ride at Drasdo Ridge on Lake Hatchineha

2 posters

Go down

The 2009 KRVSA Freedom Ride at Drasdo Ridge on Lake Hatchineha Empty The 2009 KRVSA Freedom Ride at Drasdo Ridge on Lake Hatchineha

Post  Huntingbigun Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:39 pm

HI Gang

A copy from SA we need a good turn out to help our fellow club out on 2-21-09. They support us so we need to be there for them Plus FREE FOOD we know what to do. We will have two groups one from Cypress & one from Camp Mack. So we will attack from both sides

Post up lets ride, I am going to have to borrow a boat but will be there

Wayne cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Big Daddy Said "The 2009 KRVSA Freedom Ride at Drasdo Ridge on Lake Hatchineha is just three weekends away. Accommodations will go fast....make your reservations soon.

Plans are in place. Crofton & Sons Meats are conjuring up a special "Freedom Ride Special" and KRVSA is hard at work to make this an unmatched event. Ya'll Come and Have Fun.

Last night, KRVSA made a significant contribution to Airboating Freedom as members voted unanimously to write a check to FAA in support of the ongoing lawsiut and our joint obligation for professional lobbiest representation. They talked the talk and walked the walk once again. This is THE EVENT that celebrates our commitment to the cause of airboats and airboaters.

KRVSA challenges all airboat manufacturers, airboat related businesses and airboat clubs to step up and do your part, too.

In addition to plenty of terrific food, there will be a huge pile of fire wood and airboating family fellowship. After all are fed, and a scenic ride south, all in attendance will get to see the Match Race of All Time as Big Gobbler and Roosta Punkin line up an let'm'eat....

Our goal is to blow away last year's boat count of 173 at lunch time...we'll be ready for a crowd of 600...please feel free to bring a covered dish desert if you'd like and...

Everyone Bring Your own Beverages

This is definately a family style party where every single airboater is invited and is encouraged to come. For those who have stayed on the sidelines and have yet to join or get active, we want you to come.....EVERYBODY'S WELCOME"
Huntingbigun
Huntingbigun
Club President/ WEBMASTER

Back to top Go down

The 2009 KRVSA Freedom Ride at Drasdo Ridge on Lake Hatchineha Empty Re: The 2009 KRVSA Freedom Ride at Drasdo Ridge on Lake Hatchineha

Post  b_stoneking Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:43 am

I'm staying at camp mack, coming in friday night. We will see you there!
b_stoneking
b_stoneking
2 Year Club Member
2 Year Club Member

Back to top Go down

The 2009 KRVSA Freedom Ride at Drasdo Ridge on Lake Hatchineha Empty Re: The 2009 KRVSA Freedom Ride at Drasdo Ridge on Lake Hatchineha

Post  Huntingbigun Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:22 am

Anyone else going I am bumming a ride Thunder still in works see ya at the food table. Very Happy
Huntingbigun
Huntingbigun

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntingbigun Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:26 pm

Had a great time, good turnout of CFASC members, thanks for supporting KRVSA, Danny thanked me for our support. Class Act KRSVA. Special thanks to everyone who offered me a ride, Osecola even tried to give me his keys Brad was kind enough to let me ride bitch. I get Thunder back in water soon, new hull coming along great & Thunder is finishing the motor up. So see you guys soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Huntingbigun
Huntingbigun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down